Chili Pepper’s Tanning
What is Airbrush Tanning?
How to prepare for Airbrush Sessions
- You will need to shower, shave and exfoliate your skin. Avoid sulfate (salt) scrubs/body washes as these will dry out your skin and strip your spray tan.
- Use a body scrub and/or luffa on your entire body.
- Shave prior to sunless tanning as it is another form of exfoliation as it takes off the top layer of your skin.
- Do not apply the following products to your skin before arriving; makeup, perfume, deodorant, or lotion.
- Wear loose-fitting clothing to prevent the solution from rubbing off. Remove all jewelry before coming in to prevent any unwanted tan lines.
- Don’t forget to wear/bring proper clothing weather permitting.
Wait a minimum of 6-8 hours and a max of 24 hours before you shower, sweat or get wet. These activities may result in decreased results.
Your first shower should be a lukewarm rinse. Avoid long, hot showers, baths or jacuzzis. You will see your excess bronzers wash off, but don’t worry! This is NOT washing off your spray tan! The delayed bronzers have developed.
- Make sure you are always using sulfate-free body washes! We recommend our sulfate-free Hemp Nation Body Washes available in many different fragrances!
- Once you get out of the shower, make sure to pat your skin dry to keep the bronzers from coming off.
- Moisturize daily to ensure your color lasts as long as possible!
- Your color may last up to 2 weeks!
Get Your Airbrush Appointment TODAY!!